Cal-Nev-Ha Division 33 Calendar Page
Maintained by PSDLG John W. Stephenson, Kiwanis Club of Kern, Bakersfield, CA (USA).
Web hosting donated by Electronic Towne Crier - www.etcrier.com - Bakersfield, CA (USA).
Content: This page contains a calendar of up coming events, organization activities and key dates for our Division 33. Date, time and location information on each event or activities is provided to assist you. If you wish to contact us, please feel free to e-mail to the address listed below.
Calendar: 2016-2017 Year - "THE POWER OF WE"
- September 30, 2016
- Div. 33 Lt. Governors Retirement & Installation Dinner was held at Kern Agricultural Pavilion on September 30, 2016. Call to Order was by IPP Westchester Kiwanis Club John Eviston and Welcome & Introductions was by PLG Phil Niederauer. Retiring 2015-16 Lt. Gov. Greg Mudge thanked his Div. 33 Committee Chairs, Club Presidents, Secretaries & Treasurers plus Region 11 Trustee Carol Farris. 2016-17 CNHD Gov. Pete Edwards retired 2015-16 Lt. Gov. Greg Mudge (Taft) and installed 2016-17 Lt. Gov. John Sullivan (Westchester). Also, CNHD Gov. Pete Edwards retired & installed Westchester Kiwanis Club Officers & Directors with President Chris Hall (FL Brenda). Pres. Chris Hall gave IPP John Eviston his "2015-16 Club Pres. Plaque". Two "Kiwanis of the Year Awards" were given to Judy Noack & Treas. Sheryl Boe. In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (3/1), Downtown Bakersfield (2), Kern (6/1), Rosedale (1), South (2), Taft (4), Tehachapi (4) & Westchester (25/14). Other guests attending were: 2016-17 CNHD Gov. Pete Edwards & 2014-16 Region 11 Trustee Carole Farris. Photos, Program & Flyer (Left)
- November 2, 2016
- Div. 33 Teen City Government Day was hosted by Oildale Club Pres. Duncan Low at Hodel's. PP Craig Wilson gave the invocation. PP Jerry Beckwith led the Flag Salute. Bill Altmiller led "Hail Kiwanis". Kiwanis Orientation by Div. 33 LG John Sullivan (Westchester). Chair Judge Mike Bush introduced 18 High Schools and 7 Kiwanis Clubs in attendance. Lt. Jason Matson introduced speaker BPD Chief Greg Williamson. Drawing for students by Pres. Duncan Low. Photos
- November 16, 2016
- Div. 33 DCM will be hosted by Rosedale Club Pres.-Elect Hugh McGowan at Senor Pepe's, 8450 Granite Falls Dr., Bakersfield, Networking - 6:00 p.m. & Dinner - 6:30 p.m. (Middle) In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (3/1), Downtown Bakersfield (3/2), Kern (8), Oildale (3/1), Rosedale (8/4), Shafter (0),South (2/1), Taft (4), Tehachapi (0) & Westchester (4). Photos, Adgenda & Flyer
- December 11, 2016
- Gaslight Melodrama Theatre Holiday Extravaganza presented "Santa's Angels" with the show starting at 7:00 pm. PLG Steve Kinsey arranged for Division 33 members and families to be seated in the 1st three rows. The Clubs in attendance were: Delano, Kern, Rosedale, South Bakersfield, Taft and Westchester. Photos & Flyer
- December 15, 2016
- 2016-17 Delano Pres. Cindy Kinsey hosted the Div. 33 DCM at Chalet Basque. Fifty-one Kiwanians & guests attended from 10 Div. 33's Clubs. Lt. Gov. John Sullivan (Westchester) conducted his 2nd DCM. PLG Steve Kinsey did a roll call of Club Presidents for service projects & invitations. Christmas Carol Sing-a-long was led by PP Arnold Morrison. S/T Steve Kinsey & PP Suzanne Villaruz conducted the Pies Auction with the funds going to the CCSA. IPP Colton Kinsey holds a winning bid of a "litup gingerbread house". (Right) In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (9/4), Downtown Bakersfield (3/2), Kern (5), Oildale (3), Rosedale (3/1), Shafter (5),South (1), Taft (1), Tehachapi (2) & Westchester (3/1). Photos & Flyer
- January 19, 2017
- Div. 33 DCM was hosted by Oildale Club Pres.Duncan Low at Hodel's, 5917 Knudsen Dr., Bakersfield, Networking - 6:00 p.m. & Dinner - 6:30 p.m.(Lower Left) In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (1/1), Downtown Bakersfield (0), Kern (4), Oildale (6), Rosedale (1), Shafter (4), South (2), Taft (3), Tehachapi (2) & Westchester (2/1). Photos & Flyer
- February 16, 2017
- Div. 33 DCM was hosted by Kern Club Pres. Shirley Ventura at Chalet Basque Restaurant, 200 Oak St., Bakersfield, Networking - 6:00 p.m. & Dinner - 6:30 p.m. (Lower Middle-Left) In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (2/1), Downtown Bakersfield (2), Kern (11/1), Oildale (3), Rosedale (2), Shafter (3/2), South (2), Taft (4/1), Tehachapi (0) & Westchester (3). Photos & Flyer
- March 4, 2017
- Kiwanis Cal-Nev-Ha District Mid-Year Conf. South was held at the Riverside Convention Center. Inter-club luncheon was hosted by Kiwanis Club of Greater San Bernardino. Keynote Speaker Dewey Smith, KI Trustee & CNHD Counselor. 2016-17 Lt. Gov. John Sullivan (Westchester) represented Division 33. The Div. 33 Clubs in attendance were: Delano (3), Kern (4), Rosedale (2/1), Taft (1) & Westchester (1). Notables are: CNHD Gov. Pete Edwards, CNHD PG Alan Guire & District Secretary Mark McDonald. Photos
- March 16, 2017
- Div. 33 DCM was hosted by South Bakersfield Club Pres. Tom Johnson in a WESTERN THEME at Hodel's Restaurant, 5917 Knudsen Dr., Bakersfield, Networking - 6:00 p.m. & Dinner - 6:30 p.m. (Lower Middle) In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (0), Downtown Bakersfield (2/1), Kern (8), Oildale (1), Rosedale (1), Shafter (4/1), South (8/1), Taft (2), Tehachapi (4) & Westchester (8). Flyer
- April 20, 2017
- Div. 33 DCM washosted by Taft Club Pres. Elect Michael Chairamonte at OT Cookhouse, 204 N. 10th Street, Taft, Networking - 6:00 p.m. & Dinner - 6:30 p.m.(Lower Middle) In attendance from Div. 33 Clubs were: Delano (20), Downtown Bakersfield (2), Kern (6), Oildale (2), Rosedale (1), Shafter (0), South (0), Taft (14/3), Tehachapi (0) & Westchester (5). Photos, Agendas & Flyer
- May 6, 2017
- Regional 11 Training meeting May 6th at the Delano Regional medical Center on Garces Highway quarter mile East of Lexington Meeting 8 AM to 2 PM, Check in starting at 7:30, Cost is $15 per person for lunch and snacks, and such. Topics include Leadership, Why and what Reports, Key Leader and Key Clubs, Rose Float, and CNHD Foundation. Any member is welcome, not just for officers. Will benefit new members and new club officers. Region 11 Trustee Jim Koontz (559) 359-1767.
- May 20, 2017
- WELCOME CNH Governor Pete Edwards and First Lady Jeannette Edwards "Governor's Official Visit" to Division 33. The Luncheon will be hosted by Division 33 Lt. Governor John Sullivan at Noon - 2:00 p.m. in the Doublethree Inn Hotel, 3300 CaminoDel Rio Ct, Bakersfield, The cost
$25.00 per person. Please respond with how many members, spouses or guests will be attending. We need this by Tursday, May 19. Noon so we can let the hotel know how many to plan for. Respond back to John Sullivan at: Kiwanisguy5@gmail.com or Ron Holt at: email@example.com. Flyer
- September 30, 2017
- 2016-17 Lt. Gov. John Sullivan Year Ends with his "THE POWER OF WE"
- Prior year's Calendars
2015-16 Lt. Gov. Greg Mudge Calendar
2014-15 Lt. Gov. Greg Mudge Calendar
2013-14 Lt. Gov. Fuchsia Ward Calendar
2012-13 Lt. Gov. Steven Kinsey Calendar
2011-12 Lt. Gov. Joe Johnson Calendar
2010-11 Lt. Gov. Kathy Orrin Calendar
2009-10 Lt. Gov. Steve Kinsey Calendar
2008-09 Lt. Gov. Mona Millington Calendar
2007-08 Lt. Gov. Fuchsia Ward Calendar
2006-07 Lt. Gov. Rev. Donald Vereen Calendar
2005-06 Lt. Gov. Wayne Deats, Jr. Calendar
2004-05 Lt. Gov. Joe Whitby Calendar
2003-04 Lt. Gov. Mel Khachigian Calendar
2002-03 Lt. Gov. Sunny Scofield Calendar
2001-02 Lt. Gov. Robert McDaniel Calendar
2000-01 Lt. Gov. Phil Field Calendar
1999-00 Lt. Gov. Ray Hacker Calendar
1998-99 Lt. Gov. Marvin Fuller Calendar
1997-98 Lt. Gov. Rudy Arambula Calendar
Division Home Page / Next
Page last updated by PSDLG John W. Stephenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 5/6/17 3:10 PM (PDT).